This episode is a Wild Soul Lesson around The Court Cards with Lindsay — today is all about THE KINGS. We drop into every one of these fiery rulers of the outer realms. This episode explores these archetypes as invitations to step out into our dharma, to activate our courage, and embody our inner fire.
“The Kings are the leaders—that is what makes a king in the Tarot different from any other court card.”
We’re diving deep into the Earth-Fire energy of the King of Pentacles, the Water-Fire energy of the King of Cups, the Air-Fire energy of the King of Swords, and the double fire energy of the King of Wands.
“Any time you pull a King, you’re being asked to take a part of yourself out to someone else.”
- Moving from Aries to Taurus + the upcoming Full Moon in Scorpio (0:50)
- Ungendering The Kings in the Tarot (2:43)
- The Kings as the leader archetype in the Tarot (4:32)
- Divorcing the Kings from the patriarchal ideal of leadership (8:01)
- The King of Pentacles in the Tarot and its connection with the Wheel of Fortune (10:05)
- The King of Cups in the Tarot (23:46)
- The King of Swords in the Tarot (27:12)
- The King of Wands in the Tarot and its connection with the Fool, the Magician, the Emperor, and the Sun (31:58)