This episode is a Monthly Medicine episode, an intuitively channeled forecast for the month of May. The sacred mantra for this month is LET THERE BE LIGHT.
“May is a month of all these different sparks in the dark that will ignite all these new journeys in our lives.”
May is a month of light bearing, of flame keeping, of sparks in the dark that ignite a whole new journey in our lives. It is a month of creativity, new ventures, new loves and New experiences. We have done the work in the cave, in the dark, in the void — now, we are reborn, renewed, refreshed, ready to create from this new place. We’re moving forward with Tarot medicine from the Three of Wands, Queen of Swords, King of Wands, and Six of Cups.
- The medicine of Beltane (or Samhain for my folks in the Southern Hemisphere!) and how to honor and celebrate this season (0:24)
- The mantra of May: Let there be light + how this month will provide us with the perfect platform to create, expand, and evolve. It is a cosmic fresh start (9:02)
- A Wild Soul Tarot collective reading for the month ahead—the medicine of the month: Three of Wands (25:20)
- What we’re leaving in April: Queen of Swords (31:48)
- What we’re moving through in May: King of Wands (34:14)
- Gentle message from Divine: Six of Cups (37:33)
- This month’s astrological influences: the medicine of the New Moon in Taurus on May 15th, Uranus shifting into Taurus on May 16th—The Fool centered around Hierophant, and the Full Moon in Sagittarius on May 29th (40:23)
- The significance of moving from Taurus (THE HIEROPHANT) to Gemini (THE LOVERS) in the month of May (46:05)